Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) are trained to help patients achieve their daily wellness goals. This means they must possess key qualities to do their job, particularly thoroughness, compassion, and dedication. Where can you find such personnel and more?
WholeCare Medical Staffing can help. Our temporary nursing staffing solutions let nursing homes, outpatient facilities, and other care settings hire the best possible LPNs for their personnel. We meet the employment goals of both job seekers and healthcare employers by matching portfolios for the most fitting hires.
We make sure our LPNs are:
- Fully licensed and insured to practice
- Capable of timely and comprehensive health status monitoring
- Trained in sample collection and medicine administration
- Knowledgeable in daily patient assistance
- Team-players who can work with RNs and other healthcare personnel
LET’S GET TO WORK
Contact us to learn more about our staffing solutions.